Saturday, November 20, 2010

Get Well Cards from Cleaning My Desk

When I was cleaning my craft desk I started putting items into piles trying to sort out all the c@*p I have. What I found was enough c@*p to make a dozen cards. First up was this get well card using a digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique. It was actually a freebie and I had printed off several copies of it. It was all colored with Copics so I was ready to go. I had the embossed layer sitting in another pile and it was already to go so I just found a scrap of dark brown card stock (Gina K) and some kraft card stock for the base and I was all done. The embossing was done with a Tim Holtz folder.
As I continued to clear up the desk I found another copy of this same image also colored up and


found some scraps and another kraft card base and easy peasy two cards are added to my stash.
See it pays to clean doesn't it? Now if only I could find money!!!
I found all kinds of fun things to play with but it'll have to wait til later in the week since I now have to prepare for Turkey day.
I'll be posting some of the other cards I made using bits and pieces over the next few days.
My habit of playing with my new toys and setting the results aside is coming in handy.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: