Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sit Back and Relax


I had some fun making this card. The chair is from Papertrey's On My Couch . I used the co-ordinating die to cut it out of some DP and then stamped the image. This was another of the 'bits and pieces' I've had laying around. I had already cut it out with an oval Nestabilities and I just air brushed some 'ground' under it so it wouldn't look like it was floating in space.
I used other Nesties to cut some mats to give the image more presence. The sentiment is from Lockhart stamps.
Now for the flower, I had the card all done and was moving it and it hit an open stamp pad (my bad) and left a mark. I wasn't going to let it ruin the card so I grabbed a Michael's wedding flower and air brushed it to match, slapped a flat back pearl on it and hey presto card is done.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: