Monday, November 15, 2010

A Get Well Hedgehog


I have been fascinated by the whole inchie thing. I first ran across it on the Ellen Hutson site and all of the Lockhart inchie stamps are so cute. I just didn't know how to make a card with them.
Well when I placed an order I saw these inchie squares--well there are inchie squares and inchie+ squares (inchie+'s are just enough bigger to make matting easy) and I saw possibilities. I have a lot of Rosie Roadshow stamps and many of them are small and I thought okay here's an idea.
The hedgehog stamp and the sentiment go together I just added the ? to the end (it made more sense to me). I didn't color the image since I wanted to keep the black and white theme (yes I know I added a little color under Hedgy so he didn't look like he was floating in air). I added the white on the black inchie+ with a white gel pen and the 'ground' with Copics.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Love the scoring...I just might use this idea VERY soon!