Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Tagaroos



Well I blew this one. Papertrey was having a blog hop and the challenge was to make tags and post them. Problem is they had to be posted by midnight yesterday. Well yesterday was Thanksgiving and who had time to do anything crafty yesterday. 136 people, that's how many were posted.
I really struggled making these, I actually threw out three before getting these done the way I wanted them.
I used Tree Trimming Trio and the die for the trees. The red tree is some Stardreams metallic card stock from CutcardsStock.com with flat back pearls for ornaments. The sentiment is from Holiday Wishes (Papertrey). The green tree has Background Basics Text Style stamped all over it in Fresh Snow with red rhinestones for ornaments with a sentiment from Holiday Wishes. The last one is embossed with gold detailing powder and green stickles for the ornaments with another sentiment from Holiday Wishes.

No comments: