Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fashionably Late



This is another card that was a result of my 'cleaning' binge. A while back (actually I just realized it was a year ago) I was playing around with Amy R's Boutique set. I make a set of cards for each family member and a few friends at Christmas time and I wanted some cool cards for the girls. I thought Amy's set would work perfectly for these cards. I took the dress stamps and stamped out a lot of them on various patterned papers. I ended up with quite a few leftovers and put them in a little baggie for future use.
Well the future is now, I ran across this DP from My Minds Eye called Laundry List and that sparked an idea. I grabbed the little baggy of goodies and picked out these three dresses, used a little Copics to highlight areas of the dresses and strung them up on some twine. The sentiment (computer generated) and matting were among the 'bits and pieces' so it ended up a very simple card to assemble. Love those easy peasy cards. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: