Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Christmas Snowflake


I am so not ready for Christmas, but this card sort of fell together. My cousin Mary called me last week for some help making these snowflakes from the Cuttlebug set. You know the set that you cut out the flake then put it into the embossing folder. Yeah that one. Well I couldn't remember off hand how it worked so I made a couple of them to refresh my memory. The only thing extra I did was run it through in the Swiss Dots folder also. Again I put it aside and when I was sorting out the bits and pieces of my c#*p I put it together with these scraps I had cut out with a Nestabilites die. It seemed to fit perfectly, so I grabbed my glue pen and attached it and decided a little silver glitter pen around the edge would finish it off nicely. Well then I had to come up with some DP for backing and found this paper in my stash from a couple of years ago. I also had this silver cord for a final touch.
I like how it turned out and I hope you like it also. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: