Friday, September 10, 2010

Wicker Chair


One of the design sets at Lockhart Stamps are these wonderful chairs. This Wicker Chair is the fourth one I've gotten. The sentiment is also Lockhart. Doesn't this chair just invite you to come sit down and relax. I recently sent my sister a card using the other three chairs in celebration of her retirement from teaching and the knowledge that the first day of school can come and go without her having to be involved. Whoohoo ! (you can see tha card here)
Anyway I colored with Copics and cut it out with Octagon Nestabilites (the mat also of course) and found this scrap of orange card stock for the mat. I really hesitated about the mat color but it matches a color in the bottom DP from the Basic Grey Green at Heart paper pad. The ribbon is a part of a freebie I recieved from Ellen Hutson with my order.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: