It was my intention to work on anniversary cards yesterday and so while I was waiting for Eddie to finish up his late night duties patrolling the back yard I sorted through DP and scraps. The idea was to arrange papers that could be used together for cards. It worked out pretty well except for one thing I did not make even one anniversary card. Instead I started pulling out embellishments and came across these stickers from K&Company. I had picked them up several months ago on sale at JoAnn's and stuck them in the drawer.
Well they ended up being made into cards using the papers set aside for anniversary cards. The mat paper used for the bird is the reverse of the card base DP (card base is kraft) that I cut out with my square scalloped Nestabilities. I had the lace laying on the table and put down the wider one and didn't like it so I added the narrow brown ribbon, still didn't like it and added the narrow lace and finally was satisfied. I just added the little beehive sticker on the left end for a little something extra.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.