Monday, September 13, 2010

An Anniversary Fix?


This image from Mo Manning really touches me. I think it is the perfect image for the anniversary cards that I made for my church group. We send cards to couples that have been married 45 yrs or more.
Don't Jack and Ginger look like they have had a long and wonderful life together? And they still hold hands. Yes I know, it's not real, but they represent those couples that have been married a long time.
While coloring this image I goofed when I tried to highlight or rather shadow around the image. While shading around Jack I inadvertently drew color out from his pants. I thought about just throwing it out but decided to trim around the bottom and see how it looked. By mounting it onto the DP from Memory Box's Enchanted
I think it works out ok.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: