Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Birthday Sunflower


The Gina K Autumn TV Kit is loaded with great images. I particularly like this sunflower, it comes in two sizes. I stamped the smaller one with Versamark on the green-Fresh Asparagus,which is layered over Sweet Corn. The card base is Ivory. I stamped the large Sunflower on the Ivory card stock and cut it out with an oval Nestabilities and then trimmed the edge off and used the same Nestabilities to cut out another oval of the Pumpkin Spice. I colored the image with Copics and then assembled the card. I used the brown brads that came with the kit in the corners and then ribbon from my stash for the sentiment.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

shulsart said...

Kathy, this is lovely. Great choice of paper and your coloring is perfect. Love all the layers!!