Friday, October 1, 2010

Gina K Sunflower


I've gotten into the habit that when I make cards I'll do two or three or even four of the same image, but different cards, at a time. It seems so much easier to fill up my stash of cards that way. I find it almost impossible to make identical cards, I just have to vary colors or papers or something.
For this card I did the same image as yesterdays but, to me, it gives a very different feeling. The colors of the paper are lighter and more feminine.
I stamped the small sunflower using Memento Cantaloupe and flat back pearls and ribbon from my stash.
The StampTV kit came with some wonderful ribbon but I have other cards in mind for using them.
I'll be gone for a few days visiting my new Great-nephew so I won't have any cards to post for awhile. The day after I get back (next Monday) we'll be getting a new roof put on. Oh the mess and noise.
Hope you all have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: