Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Fall


I needed to make five cards very quickly and this is what I came up with. I pulled out my Papertrey A Wreath for All Seasons set and got to work. I've been ignoring my Flower Soft so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone.
I used Papertrey's Fine Linen for my card base. I stamped the basic wreath onto Beckett Expressions white in Memento Rich Cocoa and then added the Autumn flower soft (I tried adding glitter to the flower soft but not very much stuck).
I matted with orange and mounted to the base.
I scored the lines and stamped the sentiment.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
P.S. I'll be away for a few days but I'll be posting four other cards I made with this same stamp set that gives a totally different feel.

1 comment:

Marge said...

I just love this wreath set & yours is sooo pretty with Flower Soft, Kathy!!!