Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introducing Kellen Paul


Today is a good news day. I'm now a great Aunt. My nephew Steve and his beautiful wife had a even more beautiful baby boy today. This photo says it all. I won't get to see the newest member of the family for 3 weeks, but I can look at these photos any time I want.
I'm not posting a photo of the mom with baby since I'm not sure how Michelle would feel about it (12 hours of labor can make a girl 'glow' more than she wants). You can see just a tiny bit of her and that's enough.
Mom, baby and Dad are doing fine and my sister and bro-in-law are over the moon with happiness. Steve's sister and brother and my other 3 sisters are all anxious to hold Kellen. Oh wait Aunt Cati has already had the pleasure. Lucky girl.
Thanks for listening to my ramble.

No comments: