Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Groovin' to Elvis


Well Elvis doesn't really have anything to do with this card except that I was listening to him while making this card. If you have XM Radio and like Elvis turn to channel 18 and rock out.
While I was putting papers together the other night I put these together and then used them with the UP, Up & Away set from Papertrey. The DP is from Basic Grey's Green at Heart paper pad. the background looks like a field of flowers that the balloons are floating over. When I ordered the set I also ordered the die for the balloons, I already had the cloud die and have used that before. I have to say again that I think it's genius to co-ordinate dies to images in the sets.. I thought about adding a ribbon to this and then thought what would be the purpose? Oh well I like it, what do you think?
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: