Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rosebud Gown


I've said before that one of the things I love about Lockhart stamps is the whimsical nature of some of the stamps. This Rosebud Gown from the Le Fleur collection is an example. It really takes an artist to see the possibilities of flowers, vegetables and other foods as clothing. You can check it out here.
I recently received this stamp that I ordered from Ellen Hutson and finally had a chance to play with it (there are two other stamps that I'll be showing over the next couple of days).
I stamped this on Beckett Expressions Radiance and colored with Copics then air brushed some pale blue around the edge.. I cut it and the mat out with Labels 4 Nestabilities. The DP is from Cosmo Cricket DeLovely.
I added the ribbon and air brushed a couple wedding flowers from Michael's and put a pale green rhinestone in the center.

No comments: