Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Trio Of Medallions


Shopping with my friend Sandy is always fun. She has such good ideas and a wonderful color sense.
When shopping with her the last time we wandered down the embellishment aisle and I found these Medallions by Tradition at Hobby Lobby. I bought a package of them ( 4 for $2.47, what a bargain) and made these cards (and one other but it wouldn't fit in the photo). Isn't interesting how the different DP's and card bases give such a different look and feel to each of the cards. When it came time to mount the cards I used some new dies I just got from Papertrey the Limitless Layers Circles. On the center card I used only the 1 3/4 " size but for the other two I used that and the 2 1/2 " circle. They co-ordinated perfectly with the medallion.

So I quickly made four cards with a lot of color but no ink. Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.
P.S. wait til you see what I made with the other goodies I bought that day.

No comments: