Sunday, March 20, 2011

Easter Cards


When I set out to make Easter cards for the Easter food baskets I knew I that an assembly line process was going to be a must. I also knew that to make 20 some cards exactly alike would bore me to tears. So I went looking through my goodies for ideas and these are what I came up with. I stamped the three different crosses from Papertrey's Everyday Blessings in Memento Rich Cocoa and then stamped Rejoice from Inkadinkado and He Is Risen from Great Impressions all on Beckett Expressions White. Whew...
Then I mounted them onto card base from Memory Box in what I call the Easter/Spring colors.
This assembly line process is working really well for me. I may have to make some more to mail to friends and family.
Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: