Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Some cards just fall together. A few weeks ago I met my friend Sandy for lunch and shopping at Hobby Lobby. I found this DP from the Paper Studio and thought, okay I can use this for my March cards. So I bought a sheet and some cards stock for the base and figured I'd find a stamp or digi image to use. Well then I was in Michael's the other day and found these glittered shamrocks on a display and thought they'd make and easy peasy card.
Can anyone have too many shamrocks???
There are so many Irish blessings that could be written on the inside that it's hard to choose, but there is an Irish saying that I really like and would be a boon for many people. "When God made time He made plenty of it" Wouldn't it be nice if time was a bit more elastic and we could stretch out a day now and then. Of course when time snapped back into place it could really sting lol.
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: