Friday, March 18, 2011

The Rainbow card


I was puttering around my craft desk the other day and realized I had left a few bits and pieces laying there. As I shifted them around I saw that all of the scraps worked well together, I just didn't have a focal image. The pink scalloped circle was one I had cut out with a PaperTrey Limitless Circle die so I went looking for something I could put in the center and PaperTrey came to the rescue again. Back in February PaperTrey made several tags available (design team creations) for a contest (I didn't win) and this was one of them by Melissa Bickford. (If you click on her name it will take you to her blog and see some really great creations.)
I can't tell you where the DP comes from since they were scraps but I believe they were from different sources, just a lucky chance that they worked together.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: