Monday, June 13, 2011

Watercolor Fun

While on that previously mentioned vacation in Tennessee I used my laptop (yes I know it's crazy to take a laptop on vacation, but I wanted to keep up with my email) and received an email from Art Impressions with the new watercolor stamp sets and Project Series 8  info.  I violated the rule of spending money for things other than vacation fun and immediately and I do mean immediately ordering the sets and the Project guide.  Boy was I excited when I got home and found them waiting for me.  I didn't have a chance to play with them for a few days but then Bruce went to play golf and I had the whole day to play.  I made several cards and these are two of them.  Three houses a fence, a lamp post, a sign post and the hanging flowers.
I had so much fun that when I had to put my stuff away I just dumped it all into the box thinking I'd play again the next day.  Well here it is a month and a half later and it is still waiting.  Kitchen reno starts today so I'm not sure when I will be able to play again.  Wish me luck please?
Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by.  

No comments: