Sunday, June 19, 2011

An Adventure In Color

Each month I make 5 cards to send to church members who are no longer able to get out as much as they would like.  This is such a fun way to use my passion for card making.
This month I am so enjoying our good weather that color was the inspiration for the cards.  Well that and the fact that I had a bunch of scraps I wanted to use up.
Most of the DP is from the Echo Park Summer Days paper pad that I had gotten in an order from All That Scraps, the butterfly scrap was laying on my desk and worked well for the one card.
I had used the Button dies and the Flower Fusion die to cut out some felt (also from Papertrey) pieces.
So then I started putting them all together and hey presto I had two of the five cards I needed done in no time at all.  So glad my mojo is back. 

No comments: