Friday, June 17, 2011

A One O'Clock in the AM card

Well it was really 1:06 AM when Eddie (my dog) woke me up to go outside.  I'm glad he wakes me up (NOT) because it means he's well trained, but if only I could train him to wake up my husband instead, oh well.
At least this time it was productive.  I had been working on cards all day and had left all my stuff out since I knew that I would be able to play again today.  So while I was waiting for Eddie to do his business I fiddled around with some scraps and this is what I came up with.
The card base and sentiment DP are from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety Mini Deck.  While I was reading the various blogs of the Papertrey Ink's Design Teams I was inspired to use their dies to cut out some felt.  I chose the die from Delightful Dalia then stamped the image on it.  I used the Limitless Layers dies for the plain and scalloped circles, on the scalloped circle I rubbed Scattered Straw Distress Ink around the edge for some distressing. Then I stamped the sentiment from Botanical Silhouettes and was done.
Not bad for a middle of the night card huh?
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: