Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Flowers

Way back when on a shopping safari at Hobby Lobby with my friend Sandy I found this DP.  It has, of course, been sitting on my desk waiting to be used.  I just love this DP, all the colors and shapes just make me happy to look at it.  I did, however, have to really think about how to make a card with it.  Since I like the paper so much I didn't want to cover it up too much.  While going through my 'stuff' I came across my Peony Nestabilities, they don't exactly match the DP, but their close.  I cut each of them out and then just rubbed some Memento Rhubarb on them and added a sticker for the center. 
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment:

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Kathy, what a wonderful card I love the die cut flower.
Hugs
TAmara