Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy B'day Sean




When it came time to make this card I was really stumped. How to design a card for a boy turning 13. It really had me going until the other night just as I was falling asleep. I remembered this blog post and hey presto my inspiration struck. The good news was that I remembered it the next morning.

So I pulled out my Memory Box card stock and chose a sheet of Pool as my card base. Then I pulled out my PaperTrey 'Dot Spots' and Birthday Basics sets and got to work. I used Memento Tear Drop pads in Bahama Blue and Tangelo for the dots and centers (but I really have to work on applying pressure on all of the stamp). The missing dots are because I violated my own rule of having some padding under the paper (it helps make sure you get even pressure).

I do like how it came out (this was my second attempt and I was too tired to start over again).

I'm sure Sean will like it and the check I enclosed lol.


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.




No comments: