Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thank You Notes




One of the fun things we did on our vacation was to go out to dinner at a 'Fine Dining' restaurant courtesy of my family. We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and my sisters, bro-in-laws nieces and nephews all chipped in to give us a gift certificate for a fun night out. Dinner was great.


When we returned I set about making these thank you cards. All of the card stock is from Memory Box and the images are PaperTrey Ink Year of Flowers. I saw this idea on a blog somewhere and I didn't write it down, my bad, but just loved the cards so I copied. I embossed the flowers and sentiment in Martha Stewart's white (I think it's Dove) and it makes a elegantly simple card. (My sister said at first she wondered why I went out and bought cards, then notice my stamp on the back, compliment???)

Anyway I love how they truned out, what do you think? Thanks for stopping by.





















No comments: