Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Birthday Bear


I used this Gruffies stamp from Stampabilities many times when I was making cards for troops scheduled for deployment.
This time I thought it would be great for a guy card for my gift packets at Christmas. What guy doesn't like pizza and a cold one for his birthday.
I colored with Copics and the sentiment is computer generated.
I'll be playing with my new toy soon. My nephew Steve had me for Christmas this year and got me a Copic air brush system. Just the one with the air cans, not ready for the big time yet with the air compressor. Hope you like the card and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

~MudpieMouse said...

Great card! I know how hard it can be w/the House-Mouse, HappyHoppers and Gruffies card to create a masculine looking card ... but you nailed it. Great sentiment, great background papers and a great "manly" card! Keep on stampin' on!