Saturday, December 5, 2009

White Challenge House


I woke up this morning (at 6:30 ugh!) thinking about Impression Obsession's White Challenge. Does that sound crazy or what. I had submitted a card already but this idea was floating in my head. I got up and found this stamp House and my kraft paper (well actually I tried using some Cryogen white first but the contrast wasn't enough for the white to show up). I used white detail embossing powder and just love the look. It's simple, classic and very elegant.
I used Cryogen white for the base, Neenah Classic white for the Cuttlebug Snowflake layer and of course kraft paper for my image.
I wanted a bow in the corner but ended up just crossing over on the corners.
Maybe I was inspired by the first snow fall of the year yesterday. It's all gone today but I don't expect the ground to stay clear for long.

No comments: