Monday, December 14, 2009

Sympathy in Four Parts


These are some of the many sympathy cards I made the other day. I decided to show them in groups of four. This way I won't bore myself and you with the same type of cards. Let alone make ourselves sad with thinking about all of the family and friends we've lost.
I try to somehow make the cards attractive enough to lift the spirits.
These cards show different techniques and styles. I just can't do the same card over and over. Different DP's, different sentiments, different layouts.
The upper left and lower right cards use DCWV DP form La Creme matstack. These papers were a real help for these cards. The lower left card has the sentiment in the third row from the top. Looks like it was just printed there. Really neat.
The other two cards are just embossed in white with the sentiment added. Very simple.
Hope you like them and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: