Thursday, December 3, 2009

Football Birthday


This card was made out of desperation. I've had this image (Inkadinkado) laying on my desk forever. I finally needed to use it or throw it away. Being the frugal person that I am (LOL) I used it. The card base had also been sitting around on my desk FOREVER so I had to find away to merge them. The textured paper was mounted slightly off so the top edge of the card base showed, so I found a scrap of a coordinated green paper and tore it, ran some Memento Rich Cocoa along the edge and slapped it on. I smudged some of that Rich Cocoa along the edge of the image thinking it would look like the football had kicked up some dirt. Anyway the idea is that a young boy is playing with a birthday gift maybe???
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: