Friday, December 18, 2009

Mo's White Challenge


When I went to my friend Sandy's blog I found out about Mo's Digital Challenge currently running and decided to join in.
I decide to use Mo's Door with Wreath. Don't you think this is a very welcoming image? It just symbolizes all that Christmas is about. Someone inside is waiting to invite you in, give you a warm drink and sit down with you to reminisce about past holidays. But I digress.
I used Cuttlebug folder Holly Ribbon for the base, then I took the QuicKutz Phrases folder and cut it up for the sentiment.
I used Copic E40 for the door, E41 and N1 for the shovel. The wreath is YG03 and G24, And E51 was used on the mat. A little B00 took care of the snow.
I originally had a red bow on the wreath then I double checked the requirements and changed to a white (well okay an off white) bow.
I've already sent out my Christmas cards for this year but I guess it's never too early to start on next years. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This looks great! I love how you decorated the door... I've seen this image and just never known what to do with it. Very very nice!

shulsart said...

Oh, Kathy. This is lovely and yes, it is very welcoming. You did a grand job, thanks for joining us in the fun at Mo's challenge blog.

Elaine L. said...

Very pretty! I love the long tails on the bow. Glad you could join us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Cathryn said...

Kathy, your door is so inviting. Thanks for playing in the Mo Challenge this week. :)

The Wired Angel said...

Terrific job Kathy! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Have a terrific Christmas! Best, Peggy

Lisa said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining the challenge at Mo's DP2! Happy Holidays