Sunday, December 6, 2009

An Oopsy Fixed


I thought I was going to do this really cool card. Ha ! I have this Magenta stamp that actually has three flowers on it, each in its own panel. It's a good stamp for one card or three.
Anyway, I had each panel colored (Copics of course) and cut out, then I went through the scrap drawer and found DP's to mat with. I chose this yellow card stock from Papertrey Ink for my card base. Hmm, I thought I'll get out one of my many edge punches and make a decorative border. At this point I have my image mounted so I'm trying to be careful. My bad!! I totally goofed it up. I trimmed off the mistake and thought about putting some DP on the inside but didn't really like that idea. Then the light bulb went off and I remembered this vertical sentiment set I have from River City Rubber Works. Saved my bacon on this card it did!!!
So the card was saved and we all lived happily ever after.
Well, now I have to finish making the rest of the cards I need for Christmas gifts and the birthdays this month (only 75 more to go. Learn from my mistakes. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: