Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Embossed Birthday


Sometimes cards just make themselves. I know you don't believe me but really, I'll just lay everything out and they just jump together. At least it seems like that is the way it happens. These two Cuttlebug folders really lend themselves to easy card making. I embossed the top part then the bottom. (you just roll the card only as far as you want to emboss and then reverse). I wanted a little pop of color so I grabbed the Copics and colored just the flames.
I had picked up a combo package of card stock from Marco Papers at the last convention I went to (it was opening day weekend for dear hunting and the convention was up at Birch Run and let me tell you it was a busy area, who says there's a recession??). The pack had 5 different colors of paper and this pale blue was one of them. I found this sheer blue ribbon in my stash and I think it added just a nice touch.
What do you think? Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: