Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


Just a short note today. Wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year but wanted also to post a card.
I needed something spring like to combat the winter blahs.
I know winter has just started but I'm already tired of the cold.
So far today I've fixed a big breakfast, watched the Rose Bowl Parade and taken care of some trash. Put away stuff from Christmas and taken down the old calendar.
The biggest job I've done is taken care of the meat we bought Tuesday. After being gone for the holidays I came back to an empty fridge. We went to Sam's and the grocery store and stocked up and now it's all taken care of and in the freezer, well at least most of it is. I now have 2 meat loaves, 15 burgers, 3 roasts and a turkey breast ready to cook. We'll be eating well for the next month anyway.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: