Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mary Tapping



This is another of the wonderful Mo Manning images.

I've really been enjoying digital images. They are so versatile. If I can ever get my Photoshop Elements 2 figured out, they'll be even more versatile.

My friend Sandy, recently told me about a new site to check out for digi images. There are some really neat ones there. It is Karen's Doodles. Karen has some really sweet images. I just received another one and will be making a card with it today.
This image pays homage to the Red Hat Ladies (I know there's no hat but there is the red and purple). The sentiment is from Penny Black and it made me laugh when I saw it the first time. It reminds me of way back when I was a Service Rep for Ma Bell and the older ladies would go get their hair done every Thursday and we younger girls (in our 20's) would marvel at how they could go a week with the same hairdo. Can we spell extra hold hair spray???
Well anyway I must get busy and get the cards I've made the past few days photo'd and get them ready to post. Hope you like this one and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: