Friday, January 29, 2010

A Gray Wedding


I decided to enter Mo Manning's Digital Challenge, the challenge is to use shades of gray. Whew this was a hard one. I wasn't sure I could make something I liked just using gray. Then I found this DP Jacobean Black from foof-a-La. It really is more of a charcoal gray so I thought why not?? I used E40 for the skin since it has a gray cast, hair W1, dress and flowers C1 & C3, Tux is N1,N3 & N5.
I cut the image out with a Nestie and added a little bit of ribbon from my stash. Used Zot 3D's to mount it on the gray paper and then again to the card base.
All in all I liked it, what do you think?
Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

Bernice said...

Great Job!

Minneapple

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful job! That background paper is perfect with the image. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love the image you chose for this card.. Thanks so much for joining us this week.

Cathy said...

Great job on the Challenge. I always love black and white wedding photos. Thanks for playing the Mo Challenge this week!!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

WoW!! A beutiful card and so effective x
Thanks for joining in with Mo's challenge this week xx

shulsart said...

Wonderful coloring, Kathy. And love the DP, very elegant. Good luck and thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital Challenge.

The Wired Angel said...

Fab job on this Kathy! Great image for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's.

Deirdre said...

I love it. Great card.