Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Cherry Birthday


I finally got to play for awhile yesterday. Actually I've had "bits" of time to play over the last week or so, if you'll pardon the pun. I made this card using the Basic Button Bits from PaperTrey Ink. I had ordered two more sets from them the "On My Couch" set and "Vintage Picnic Baskets" and hadn't had time to play with them. My desk was so messy I started to clean then I had room to play, not much but play I did. (By the way, go pick up a copy of Paper Crafts Stamp It!, it is loaded with Button Bits cards).
Any way I finished this card last night, I just had to add the sentiment. Please overlook my poor Copic coloring on the sentiment. I received a Copic Air-brushing system for Christmas and it kind of got away from me. (I learned that I can color my nails, no more polish for me!!)
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: