Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Dreaming Place


Hi, hope you've had a happy New Year. We've been busy catching up on things let go for the last month in preparation for the holidays. Now it's back to routine and cleaning up, putting away decorations etc. I am not, however going out to take down the lights til it's a little warmer.
Nice segue to my card. I made this card a couple of years ago. I was wandering through my photo files and found a bunch of water color cards I had done in 'o8. The stamps are from Art Impressions. My favorite thing to do is sit by the water in a chair like this and read, dream or just relax with a cup of tea or coffee. As I look out the window at the snow it really is just a dream. I used Tombow markers to water color. And as I look at this card I'm not sure why I have that rise on the left side of the water. 'Tis a puzzle. Anyway, hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

No comments: