Monday, August 31, 2009

Sympathy with Bows


Christmas is coming (and way to fast). Yes I know it's early to think about Christmas, but I have to. Part of what I do is gift everyone on my Christmas list (and it is getting longer every year) with 6 handmade cards. In the past year I was asked for more sympathy cards. It seems that is the one type of card most needed. Just what does that say about us??? Any way I've found the CuttleBug folders work really well for these type of cards. In this one I used the Stylized Flowers folder after I had run it through the Swiss Dots folder. I stamped the sentiment from Rubber City Rubber Works Everyday Collection. I added two strips of brown ribbon with tied on bows and was done . Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment if you'd like.

No comments: