Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Baby


This card was done for a friend who has just become a new Grandma. (a very young Grandma to be sure). Any way the DP is DCWV Circus Animals from Nana's Kids Print. The stamps are from a set of clear stamps that I've had for awhile and I don't have the name of them. I had put them in a binder without the paper backing so I don't know who makes them. Really cute set of stamps though. Any way this card was colored with Prisma pencils and gamsoled. I colored in some grass and sponged in the sky. The sentiment was computer generated and cut out with a Nestabilities tag. I made a bow with my Bow Easy (leaving a long tail) and ran it thru the tag and carefully cut a slit in the baby giraffes back and tucked the end under. I think it came out cute. What do you think?

No comments: