Friday, August 21, 2009

Steve and Michelle 1 Year later

Quite some time ago I went looking for a nice church stamp. Boy did I ever have trouble on that quest. I did find church stamps but many were cartoonish or just plain strange. I did find one at Art Impressions that I liked and used but it is on the small side. Anyway, I ran across a stamp store in Troy at the Novi show called The Paper Hollow and since I was going to be in the area I decided to check it out. I found this great stamp there by Xpreshons. (I think they are their own line). So I decided to use it for this anniversary card. I used some Flower Soft, just highlighted the edges of the church with light blue Copics, colored the door and window casings with a darker blue. I then added the bow, heart brad and the sentiment. Hope you like it.

No comments: