Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Dance


My friend Sandy turned me on to Digital Stamps and this is such a fun one. It is from Mo Manning's http://www.digitalpenciltoo.com/. If you are interested at all in Digi Stamps go here first. I've purchased several of her images and can't wait to work with each of them.
This image, however, had to be first. Raised Catholic and having gone to Parochial schools and been taught by Nuns this just made me laugh. I kind of think of it as the last day of school sort of card but it could be almost anything. I had to color the center Nun's shoes bright orange because she just looked like the rebel of the group. Any way I colored with Prisma pencils and Gamsol, then cut the image out with Label One Nestie. I drew in the grass and sponged in the area around with Memento Summer Sky. I wanted to mat it with a similar Nestie but I had used the largest already, so I cut the same size, cut it in half and voila it worked. I added 2 little brads to disguise the cut. The sentiment is from Gina K Tag Lines and cut out with a Nestie Tag leaving it in the Nestie I sponged more Summer Sky and was done. Hope you like it.

No comments: