Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy 50th


This card has special meaning for me. A year ago today I was at a wedding for my nephew Steve and his beautiful wife Michelle. I have already sent them the anniversary card for this year (it will be late), but when I was talking to them the other night we spoke of making to their 25th anniversary. It got me to thinking about not being here for some of the future events in their lives...i.e. their 50th. This image is from Mo Manning's site. It's called Jack and Ginger. It is the sweetest image. Can't you just see them walking down a path together just loving each other? I want to think of all my nephews and niece as having a long and loving life with someone they love. I want that for myself as well. These two look so comfortable together. I colored them with Prismas and Gamsol. Cut them out with Nestabilities Large Labels, added rhinestones, stamped the sentiment from Stampendous Special Message Set, found some DP that worked with my coloring and was done. I'm sending this to Michelle and Steve to hold onto for 49 years. Hope they like and you do also. Have a great weekend.

No comments: