Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lockhart Cupcake



I was so excited yesterday when I spotted Lockhart stamps at the Novi Show. This Morning Glory Cupcake stamp just jumped into my hand and screamed take me home. Well not really but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Well any way I played with it last night and colored it with Copics and today I assembled a card. I had this paper and decided to mat the image using my Nestabilities. I had found a reference to a tutorial on "A Touch if Grace" for easy bow making using "Bow Easy" Hmm, I thought to myself 'I have one of those" so I dug it out and after finally reading the directions and looking at the pictures (after I watched the video 3 (yes 3) times I finally got it!!!! So I added ribbon and bow (Hobby Lobby), and finished the card. Hope you like it

No comments: