Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Heart Prints


When ever I'm stuck for an idea for a card I go cruising (the web that is). More often than not I end up at Sue Nelson's site www.heartprints.net. I'll almost always find just the inspiration I need. This card is an example. Sue's card is larger but since I like to keep to the A2 size I shrank hers down and shamelessly copied her card. It is composed of three CuttleBug folders, Swiss Dots for the bottom, Divine Swirls for the middle and Bird Call for the top. The Bird Call layer obviously is torn across the bottom for some texture. I just added the sentiment at the top. It's from River City Rubber Works Every Day Occasions (unmounted).
This is a simple but elegant card that is so easy to make. Hope you like it and go see Sue's work also. Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment please.

No comments: