This card is the result of a mistake I made the other day when I was in a card making frenzy. I had this great idea for a card and I cut out these two ovals using Nestabilities. However when I went to mount my image it was all wrong. Didn't fit at all. Boohoo. Well I set these aside and went on with what I was doing. Yesterday I pulled them out and decided that one way or another I was going to get them on a card. I stamped this sentiment from Papertrey Bithday Basics, hand doodled around the edge, slapped on the rhinestones and grabbed these DP. The green paper went through the CuttleBug in Swiss Dots folder and the purple has the dots on it. Hope you like it.