Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wedding Shower Favor bag

The cards that I made for the wedding shower favors had to be in a fun packaging.  I remembered one of the Papertrey Ink design team members making similar (ok exactly like)bags.  I used the Front and Center #1 die to make the front and back parts and cut down some small white lunch bags that I picked up at Michael's for the center.  To embellish I used a Nestabilities Heart die and added the bride & grooms initials with a stamped heart (Stamps by Judith) in between.  After punching a small hole in the corner of the heart it was easy to attach it to the bag with a piece of ribbon.  I was really happy the way they turned out and they made a festive addition to the table decorations.  BTW the guests loved the cards but I think they loved the cookies (made by one of the other aunts) that were another part of the party favors more, at least I did.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: