Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Comfy Robe

When you're not feeling well a comfy robe feels so good while laying on the couch sipping hot tea and trying to rest.  Not too long ago I saw this kraft card stock on Ellen Hutson's web site and thought it looked like a really good thing to try.  Well let me tell you it's gorgeous, so smooth and just the right color.  While trying to fall asleep the other night I got to thinking about it and the left over card parts I had sitting around and came up with this card.  The robe is a Lockhart stamp from ellenhutson.com as is the sentiment (there's a tissue box that goes with it also).  Inside I stamped another sentiment  that says 'get comfy,rest and get better'.  I stamped the robe on the front of the translucent card stock and clored from behind using RV69 Peony, it has kind of a cashmere look.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: