Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Kristi

This is a card that I made for my cousin Kristi,  She's a beautiful girl and so terrific as an artist that I try very hard to come up with a cool card for her.  Well this one was almost a no brainer for me.  I wanted to do something pretty and feminine for her and to me that means pink.  The Swirly White translucent card stock from The Paper Comapny over the pink card base was my jumping off point.  Then I chose this Gina K butterfly for my focal point.  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and went over it with a black Copic Spica pen, it has a touch of gold shine to it that you can't see without tilting the card.  I colored the butterfly with various pink Copic markers, added a couple of pink gems and was done.  Hope she likes it and that you do also.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: