Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Did you ever have what you thought was a really good idea, start it and then have it fizzle on you???  This card is the result of that process.  While going through my DP's I found this gorgeous translucent DP from the Paper Comapny called Floral Dainty that I had forgotten about ( I also found some others that I'll show in the future) and had to come up with a way to use it.  I went ahead and set up the DP with card stock that showed it off the best, then I had no idea about what to do from there.  Luckily while I was sleeping it came to me.  I remebered the cards I made using DP's as wall paper and thought of this twist on that idea.  I had been going through my boxes of stamps and came across so many that had not been used in a long time and needed some loving.  This flower is one I'm very fond of and it is from Stamps by Judith.  I had some of these ovals left over from other cards I made so I stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa, colored it with Copics and edged it with Papertrey Ink's Chamomile.  A brad and some ribbon finished it off.    Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: