Wednesday, June 6, 2012

House Cards

 One day many months ago I had too much time on my hand and I started to make card bases.  For some unknown reason I made several of these gatefold cards.  Then I just had no inspiration to make anything with them.  That is until one night when I was trying to fall asleep (and having no luck) I remebered an idea I had when going thruough my stash of DP.  Several of the DCVW paper pads had the look of wallpaper.  Thus this card was born.  I actually made 6 of these cards to send out to my card ministry people.  I used two sets, one is from Art Impressions, Doorways.  The main set is a doorway, then there are sets for every two months with different themes.  I used elements from the April/May set and the Feb./March set to decorate the front of the card.
Then going inside I used Papertrey Inks Chair-ished and On My Couch setsfor the furniture and wall art.  I had so much fun making these cards and best of all I used up all the gatefold cards.  One more part of my stash gone.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: